In placing your order with Inseam Clothing, we try to turn it around as fast as we can. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are our usual shipping days. Here are your current shipping options (These might change as new ones become available. Rates are based on total weight of box, destination and value (International shipments):
- Domestic Shipping: We ship using United States Postal. In most case we use the Priority Shipping option. Tracking is included. You will have a Flat Rate Option and a regular Priority Mail option. Choose the most cost efficient for you.
- ***California Customers: Please select Flat Rate if ordering many items of weight--It is far less expensive!***
- International Shipping: We use U.S Postal Service due to cost--They seem the most reasonable. Currently, We use 2 methods:
- First Class Mail-Less Expensive but NO tracking.
- Priority Mail International. More expensive BUT comes with tracking.
Please Note: you are responsible for ALL customs and duties owed at the time of delivery. Due to problems with Customs, we NO longer ship to Germany, Czech Republic or Spain.